For The Love of Animals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Number of posts : 98
My Cats : Tux & Oreo
My Dogs : Gizmo, Duke & Duchess
My Other Pets : Ziggy & Iggy.....The Hamsters
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome!   Welcome! Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2007, 10:07 am

I would like to take the time to thank you all for visiting. I welcome you and hope you enjoy our site.

I started this site because I am a huge animal lover! I hope to meet other animal lovers from around the globe to share stories and helpful tips about our loving pets. We also have discussions on many more subjects that I hope you'll enjoy.

I hope you enjoy your visit to this site and hope you come back often. We can learn a lot from each other through book knowledge and experiences we've had with our pets.

Also, suggestions are more than welcome. If I've missed a topic or you'd like a topic added please send me a PM. I'm open to any and all suggestions. Also, don't be afraid to start a new discussion topic. I'd love for our members to be involved in posting new articles, topics, etc.

Would you be interested in being a Moderator? I'm taking applications (well more like PM's) for anyone who is interested and has experience at being a moderator or if you feel you're knowledgeable in the animal world and would like to help around the site send me a PM!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all. Thanks again for stopping by!

Angie
Webmaster
Back to top Go down
dreamhrt
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!   Welcome! Icon_minitimeDecember 21st 2007, 1:12 pm

Hey Angie!
Wow so many forums so little time! You know I love animals. I have two cats and two dogs.
My cat Sassy (named that for a reason) is a gray Tiger cat with a beatle mark ontop of her head. She is so attached to me. She HAS to sleep right next to me every night. It is HER space and it shall NOT be invaded! My other cat Mischief, loves to be petted and curls her head up under you when she is! She is a white Calico mix.
My Dogs.. Hmm I think they get offended by that. They are more human. Shadow is my five year old golden lab. He loves to shake hands with you and his all time passion is food haaha. He is a lazy dog for the most part. Yet no one better mess with "His Kids" or us for that matter. Funny how such a lazy dog can be right at attention when threatened. he has never bit anyone thank goodness!
Then there is Scooby-Doo ( I named him) although he is not a great dane.. he has the personallity of the cartoon. He will bark and bark and then run behind Shadow when he is scared lol. This dog is part Collie and Shepard mix. He is like having a dog with ADHD. Always hyper and wanting attention!
Sometime you would swear he is trying to talk to you. He makes noises and tries so hard to talk lol.
Well that is my animal tribe...
As for me everyone. I am DreamHrt known to my friends as Jodie...
Great forum Angie.. looks GREAT
Back to top Go down
Angie
Webmaster
Webmaster
Angie

Number of posts : 98
My Cats : Tux & Oreo
My Dogs : Gizmo, Duke & Duchess
My Other Pets : Ziggy & Iggy.....The Hamsters

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!   Welcome! Icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2007, 12:31 pm

Thanks Jodie! Glad you found your way back!

I think my dogs have ADHD too! LOL They're sweet doggies, but yeah...don't mess with the family! LOL

Lots of forums but when I have the time i can visit all of them each day and it won't seem like so much! LOL I hope Wink
Back to top Go down
dreamhrt
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 2

Welcome! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome!   Welcome! Icon_minitimeDecember 29th 2007, 2:46 am

Why do I feel the urg for more siggys and avi's? Now with animals haaha
If you need a myspace well you know the drill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content